Sunday 3 June 2012

Book Clubs


For this book club I was director.  Last time I was map maker. –Tashina
I had fun with reading and doing my job because every job was really easy for me. –Khang
My book club is Sideways Stories.  My members are me, Sofia, Ally, Katie, Cecilia and Maddox!  I love my book because it is funny! –Jessica
We have started book clubs!  We have had three meetings so far and it’s great!  My book is Double Fudge. –Frances
Book clubs – there was a Ralph, Sideways Stories, Brian’s Return and Double Fudge. –Rhian
Eric C, Lauren, Ronelle, Mitchell and Sam and I are all reading Brian’s Return. –Aden
I really like book club because it makes me read different kinds of books than I thought I want to read. –Sofia
In book clubs, there are four books.  Mine is Brian’s Return.  In my group is Lauren, Sam,  Eric. C,  Aden, Mitchell and Me. – Ronelle
In book clubs my book is called Brian’s Return.  There are 6 people in my group.  Me, Ronelle, Sam, Mitchell, Aden and Eric C. –Lauren
In my book clubs group I am reading Brian’s Return and it is fantastic! –Sam
I am sometimes literary luminary like today.  Book clubs are very good for us because we get to share. –Heidi
Book clubs is fun and my book is Brian’s Return.  The people that are in my group are Sam, me, Lauren, Ronelle, Aden and Mitchell. –Eric C.
The book club book that my group is reading is called Double Fudge. –Kaelan
For book club we are in a group.  I am doing Ralph S. Mouse for book club. – Stacy
In book clubs we have to finish our jobs or we get 15 minutes. –Mitchell
Our book clubs are hard sometimes but they are fun even if I’m the only boy in my group. –Maddox
We did book clubs for the third time.  I was word wizard!  Word wizard is when you describe what a word means. –Ally
For book clubs my book is Sideways Stories.  First I was director, then I was literary luminary and now I’m illustrator and passage match.  Next I’m word wizard. –Cecilia
Books for the book clubs are Double Fudge, Sideways Stories, Brian’s Return and Ralph S. Mouse. –Dante
In book clubs I did illustrator and passage match.  I’m with Rhian, Frances and a couple of other people. –Eric D.
In book clubs I am reading Ralph S. Mouse with Derek, Khang, Taj, Tashina and Stacy. –Ethan
For book clubs there is a word wizard, connector, question and director, illustrator and massage matcher and map maker.  You can only do every job once.  There are four books you got to choose from.  I am doing Sideways Stories. –Katie
This week in book clubs, my group is doing Ralph S. Mouse and I did map maker, Tashina was director, and Ethan was Word Wizard. –Derek

1 comment:

  1. Book clubs were the best !!!!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete