Tuesday 29 May 2012

Art Flowers


For this project I got to pick one flower out of a bunch.  Then we focussed really hard on them to draw them. –Tashina
We sketched flowers in art.  First we sketched then sharpie, then erased the pencil and then coloured it. – Aden
I really like the art we did because we used pastels, also we got to copy a real flower. –Sofia
We got a flower and we got to choose it.  I took my time and it was pink.  I used as much detail as I could.  It looks identical.  We also got to put extra leaves to fill up the page. – Ronelle
I had so much fun!  We had to pick a flower (a real one) and sketch it on a nice big piece of paper.  First with pencil, second with Sharpie, third erase pencil and fourth use pastel. – Lauren
For this project we got a choice for where we wanted to sit.  I sat by the whiteboard.  I did a pink Gerbera Daisy. –Frances
For art flowers you picked a flower and drew it as good as possible.  First you do it in pencil, then in Sharpie.  Then you erase the pencil and use pastels to colour it.  We also did this with our learning buddies. –Katie
When we did art flowers, I epically failed, it looked like a lollipop. –Derek
My flower’s name was Gerbera Daisy, so we tried to copy it. –Khang
Our art flowers are awesome.  It was so much fun and our flowers look real. –Maddox
We did art flowers and we drew them.  We had to put them in our faces and start drawing.  Me and Katie both did a white spikey one. –Ally
For art we drew flowers and then we Sharpied it.  After we drew we erased the pencil and coloured it in pastel.  Now they are up on the board. –Cecilia
For this art project we drew a flower, Sharpied it and then we coloured with pastels. – Eric D.
My art flower is a carnation.  My carnation is awesome! –Ethan
For this project, we picked a flower and sketched it, Sharpied it, erased it and pastel-ed it!  Oh and I love them! –Sam
I loved making the flowers because it was very messy.  My flower was a very good Gerbera Daisy. –Heidi
Art flowers were fun because we had to do lots of detail in our art flowers. –Stacy
Art flowers had four steps: 1st pencil, 2nd Sharpie, 3rd Erase, and 4th Pastel –Dante
I liked making texture on my flower. –Kaelan
Yesterday I did my flower.  It is called a Lily!  Me and Sam did them!  Mine looks bad but Sam’s looks really pretty.  First we drew it, then Sharpied, then we erased the pencil lines and then we used pastels. –Jessica
Mine was a pink flower.  Eric C’s flower was an orange flower.  Eric D’s flower was a pink one.  Aden’s was an orange flower.  Ronelle’s was a pink flower. –Rhian
We used pastels and picked flowers to make it. –Mitchell





3 comments:

  1. The flowers just bright up the classroom and they turned out beautiful great job everyone!
    - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this Awesome art project with us !!!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS U MRS KOSOLOWSKI KHANG REALLY MISS U
    KHANG

    ReplyDelete