Monday 28 May 2012

Presenting the Social Studies Projects on Egypt and Canada`s North

I already presented and visited.  First I visited people and then people came to me.  My first person was Ronelle! –Jessica
When I went visiting, I went to everyone but one. –Rhian
For presenting I was a visitor.  My first presenter was Sofia.  She was number 3. We followed the numbers to know who to go to next. –Tashina
We finally got to present our socials studies North and Egypt.  When I was presenting after my throat was so sore. –Ronelle
In social studies when I was presenting my throat was getting sore from talking so much. –Lauren
For social studies presenting you need a number! –Dante
For social studies visiting we did 11 or 9 people. –Stacy
We are done our projects!  When we were presenting we for numbers and then we got to present it! –Frances
We presented our social studies.  I did a project about the North West Territories. –Aden
It was fun to present!  I was nervous! –Sofia
I listened to everyone and they were all detailed like mine. –Khang
You had the choice of a brochure, book, poster or Prezi.  Then we presented and you had to do it over like 8 times.  Half the class was presenting and the other half was visiting. –Katie
Our social studies presentations were fun but it took a long time to make it.  We used a lot of computer lab time. –Maddox
We had a choice of a Prezi, a book, a poster, or a brochure as a final project and that’s all.  We presented and I have a book that I presented 10 times! –Ally
For social studies presenting we got to visit and present.  First I presented because I was the only person who wanted to do a poster. –Cecilia
In social studies presenting I did Egypt and I did it on Prezi. –Eric C.
My social studies presenting was about the Yukon.  It is freezing there! – Ethan
It turned out fantastic!  Everyone did a great job and now I know a lot, I mean A LOT of facts! –Sam
I did a brochure.  We got to present them and go around and write stuff on kind compliments. –Heidi
My social studies presentation was on Prezi.  I’m doing a Prezi at home too. –Kaelan
Our class presented information on Canada’s North and Egypt. –Eric D.
It was all about Pac Man L! –Mitchell








No comments:

Post a Comment