Monday 28 May 2012

Making Bug Boxes


For bug boxes we went to another school and built our bug boxes. –Rhian
For a field trip we went to Kildonan East School to make bug boxes.  Then we got to hammer nails! – Tashina
We went on a field trip and we made bug boxes. –Aden
Bug boxes – it was cool to build something!  We built bug boxes and at first I did not know what it was. – Sofia
We went to K.E. to build bog house and we get to decorate them. –Ronelle
Right now our bug boxes are sitting stacked up on top of each other on the small white table.  We went to a high school to do it which my Mom and Mrs. Kosolowski went to! –Lauren
For bug boxes we went to K. E. (aka-Kildonan East)!  I was in Mrs. Oddy’s group.  We always took turns just to be fair!  I only remember some people that were in my group. –Jessica
For bug boxes, you needed a partner. –Dante
We went to Mr. Janz’s workshop and made bug boxes with a partner.  We will soon be putting stuff in it so the bugs won’t die.  I liked hammering because I was good at it! –Katie
We all went to a work shop and built a cool house for bugs! –Khang
When we went to Kildonan East School, we were making bug boxes.  I worked as a team with Maddox to get my bug box done. –Ally
We went to a high school to make bug boxes.  It took a lot of hard work but they look awesome! –Maddox
For bug boxes we built boxes at the high school wood shop place. –Stacy
For bug boxes we went to Mr. Janz’s and his students helped us and did the drills and all that stuff but we got to hammer than nails. –Cecilia
In April we made a box at Kildonan East School. –Eric D.
My class went to Kildonan East School to build bug boxes.  I nailed hard! – Ethan
Teenagers are good helpers when it comes to wood. –Mitchell
For the bug boxes we went to a different school. –Eric C.
We did well-made bug boxes.  We made them at Kildonan East School. –Derek
It was fun to make bug boxes.  It was a very good experience! –Sam

We went to a high school and we made bug boxes. We got to hammer a lot of nails into the wood. –Heidi
We went to a different school to make bug boxes. Some students helped us! –Kaelan
For bug boxes we went to Kildonan East and we got into groups. I was in a group with Sam, Dante and Stacy.–Frances








No comments:

Post a Comment