Sunday 8 April 2012

Problem Solving is All Around Us!










My partner in problem solving is Frances. – Aden
My partner is Rhian and problem solving looks like people scattered all around the room and working with their partner. – Ronelle
Problem solving means we have to solve a problem like here is one: Ally has $30 to spend at the auction, Mrs. K gives her $20 more, how much does she have? – Ally
In problem solving my partner is Maddox and we work very well together!  Lots of the problems we do are very difficult but me and my partner can talk it out. – Lauren
My partner is Stacy. You don’t get to pick your partner. – Sofia
My partner is Sam.  It is really hard but we have to do this. – Khang
In problem solving my partner is Ally. – Kaelan
I like my partner because I was the only person who has a boy and boy partner. – Eric C.
My partner is Cecilia. – Mitchell
I usually just use tally marks. – Eric D.
Everyone gets a partner. – Dante
My partner is Khang and it’s really fun to figure out the problems because most of them are actually true. – Sam
Problem solving is when you get a real problem and figure it out with a whole bunch of strategies. – Cecilia
My problem solving partner is Aden.  A few weeks ago we had to do a very tricky problem. – Frances
My partner and me have to work together.  My partner is Dante and me.  We have to not chat and be respectful.  We share our ideas to each other and it is quiet. – Heidi
My partner is Ronelle. – Rhian
My partner is Derek and we co-operate really good together. – Jessica
My partner is Ethan.  Some of the strategies that we use in our classroom to solve the problems are multiplication, addition, subtractions, division, place value, and tally marks. – Katie
For problem solving my strategy was a chart for the problem. – Stacy
Jessica is my partner. – Derek
My partner is Katie! – Ethan

6 comments:

  1. That was fun doing it with Dante.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish we can have more time to this all
    with are partners more.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Kosolowski, I think you did a great job picking partners because it was boy and girl, and only one was boy and boy. - Kaelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all of the teamwork that we did.-Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the whole class could do a problem all together!-Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its awesome how we all work together!-cecilia

    ReplyDelete