Sunday 8 April 2012

Writing Continuum!


My goal for writing is to use interesting words. – Aden
You usually move up a level every time we do it.  Sometimes you can move up 1, 2, 3, 4 and even to the end! – Sofia
I moved up 2 pages and I am on page 11 and it is really hard doing it. – Khang
In the writing continuum I moved up a page. – Eric C.
The writing continuum is when you look at goals and see where you are. – Kaelan
The writing continuum helps me because I can learn new ways or strategies to help me write!  In term 1 I was on page 11 but in term 2 I went to page 14! – Lauren
The writing continuum is something that we use to see what level of writing you’re on and I am on level 14 the highest level is 15. – Ally
The writing continuum is a whole bunch of sheets with goals on them and it’s not about what level you are on it’s about your goal! – Sam
My writing goal is paragraphs. – Mitchell
I moved up on the writing continuum by one more.  It is good because we get to see our goals.  We learn from it and met our goals. – Heidi
It shows you what your goal is. – Eric D.
To find out where you are for writing. – Dante
In the writing continuum I am on page 14.  A writing continuum helps you to work on your writing to sort out what you can do and can’t do. – Katie
The writing continuum helps me to see what things I need to do for my writing. – Frances
My goal is to use paragraphs in my writing, it’s hard but I will reach it. – Jessica
I am on page 11. – Rhian
The writing continuum is where you look and see what you can do with your writing and can’t do with your writing. – Cecilia
For my writing goal I am now on page 10! – Stacy
It helps you find a goal for your writing. - Derek
I am on page 13, YAY! – Ethan
The writing continuum helps us get better in writing!  I moved up from page 11 to page 14, it is the last page of the writing continuum. - Ronelle

No comments:

Post a Comment