Sunday 8 April 2012

Social Studies Mask Making!












I did not like it because there was so much vaseline on me. – Mitchell
I felt a bit scared but happy. – Tashina
I love it because I got to kind of fall asleep and it felt strange when my partner put on the bandages.  Also a marker fell on my head. – Heidi
I liked it because it was so relaxing. – Aden
At the very beginning I was excited/nervous, but after I wasn’t nervous. – Jessica
I thought that it was really cool in both ways.  I mean it was a cool experience (again) and it was pretty cool (as in cold) when it dripped down my neck. – Sam
I loved it because you got this paper mache on your face and it was all cold and when the mask came off I got blinded from the light! – Ronelle
I had fun because I have never done paper mache before!  It was very relaxing and very fun to put on my partner!  The only thing was I got vaseline in my hair! Yuck! – Lauren
I liked doing the mask making because it was really soggy and icky!  I think that it was more fun than last year! – Ally
I liked it because Ethan and I were great partners. – Khang
It was really wet and soggy cause you dip the things in water. – Ethan
I liked it because it felt so soggy on my face. – Stacy
I was scared because I thought that I could not breath!  But you could breath! – Sofia
I loved mask making because it feels awesome when you put the strip things on. – Eric D.
I thought it was pretty scary at first but then it felt weird and gooey and slimy. – Derek
I thought the mask making was very interesting cause we will get to paint them and make inuksuks and Egyptians. – Katie
I was relaxed when it was drying because there was relaxing music and I loved it. – Cecilia
We all had to be sticky and gooey. – Eric C.
It was really soggy. – Dante
It was really fun but sticky. – Kaelan
I loved it because it was messy. – Rhain
The vaseline was a little bit cold and it feels glossy and gooey. It was fun to put it on my partners face.  My partner was Heidi. – Frances

12 comments:

  1. i liked sleeping that time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked doing aden it was very fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best project ever!
    but at the end i felt a little awkward.


    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. LETS DO IT AGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol


    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was a very fun project !!! I could always do it again !!!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun-filled messy way to spend the day! Love it! Sure looks like Grades 3 and 4 are a lot more fun and exciting today than they were when I was in school! :) Mrs. Barnes

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a fun experience and also time to sleep! Mrs.kosolowsi makes everything fun!!!!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so fun !! Mrs Kosolowski makes everything fun !!!!!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  10. What did you cover your faces with? What did you put over your eyes so they didn't get hurt? Did you get to pick your partner or did Mrs. Kosolowski get to pick? -Rhianna
    I liked your masks. Jessica looked funny with the stuff over her. -Tristan
    I liked your masks. They look funny. -Cameron
    Did all of you get your mouths covered? After they dried did you get to paint them? -Kendall
    Was it fun? -Sydney H
    Your masks are awesome. It looked really cool. Did it hurt over your eyes? -Rylee
    Did your mouth get any in it? How did you take it off? -Jadyn
    It looks fun. I want to try it one time. -Olivia
    How do you get the paper mache on your face? -Madeline
    How did you breathe? -Jolene
    Were any of you scared to do it? -Sydney R

    ReplyDelete
  11. That projet was ssooooo FUN i wish i coul;d do it next year but im not in this class next year:(

    Ronelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still remember when I dropped a marker on Heidi's head (By accident)Frances

    ReplyDelete