Tuesday 21 February 2012

Chair Design







My partner was Derek. Our design has arm rests and our chair totally passed! – Jess
My partner was Aden for the chair testing.  We had to sit on our chair in front or the whole class and Mrs. Kosolowski would mark us. – Frances
We used lots of triangles to make them.  We also used newspaper and tape. – Mitchell
My partner was Ally. – Kaelan
I made my chair like a camping chair. – Kaelan
Mrs. Kosolowski said that we had to put triangles in our chair. – Kaelan
I made the legs and Katie made the seat and arms and back. – Ethan
The chairs had to have triangles, it was part of the criteria we came up with. – Ethan
We used a lot of tape and newspaper. – Ethan
My partner was Khang, he is very good at co-operating.  We made a comic chair. It doesn’t have a back rest so more like a comic stool!  It has to be made out of newspaper and masking tape so we covered it in comics so it looked better! – Sam
We had to draw out the design on a paper first and then we had to write who would sit on it. – Heidi
We were in our problem solving partners. – Heidi
Most partners were boys and girls mixed together. – Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment