Thursday 23 February 2012

WSO

I liked how the rope dancer had good balance. - Ally
I liked the rope dancing because I liked the music that went along with it and I thought it was cool. - Ronelle
I liked the Pirates of The Caribbean because it was the exact same tone as in the movie. - Jessica
I liked the Irish dancing because it had lots of movement and the music matched it. - Heidi
I liked where the people were acting like clocks and a person came and hit them with a sock wrench. - Rhian
I liked the part where they acted as different types of times and clocks. - Kaelan
I liked when they did the ballet dancing because the music was pretty and they had really good dances. - Cecilia
I really liked the Sabre dance and I thought the music was really cool. - Mitchell
I liked how they coreographed the dances. - Sam
I enjoyed how the music made me want to get up and dance. - Mrs. Kosolowski
I liked how the Irish dancing was so fast. - Stacy
My favourite part was the rope dancing because I thought it was really cool. - Frances
I liked sitting there and watching. - Eric C.
At the start I was wondering why there was a white little table cloth hanging there, then I noticed that when they pulled it down it was for a girl to dance with. - Katie
I liked the Ukrainian dance because it was cool. - Eric D.
I liked at the end when everyone was on stage and one of the girls was playing with a ribbon thing on a stick and she lost the end of it and she still just pretended it was there and kept going. - Derek
I liked the rope dancing because she did cool moves in the air like somersaults. - Sofia
I liked the rope dancing because of all the pretty movements and it always looked like she was about to fall. -Lauren
I liked the Irish dancing because they moved their feet so fast. - Aden
I liked the Irish dancing because it was fast. - Khang
I liked the Irish dance because they never stopped moving. - Mitchell
I liked the Irish dancing because it was like super speed. - Ethan
I liked the Ukrainian dancing because their shirts were gold and shiny. - Derek
I loved the Ukrainian dancing because with all their shiny gold suits and they did a lot of awesome steps that I already knew. - Maddox
I just liked watching the show. -Dante
I liked the violin instrument because you could see their fingers move so fast. - Ally

12 comments:

  1. I have to tell you that being there watching each of your faces was priceless! I think there were definately performances that spoke to each of you and your personal interests - you could see it in the way you smiled, or the way your body moved to the music, and even in your clapping to the beat. I really enjoyed the clock performance, I loved how they told a complete story including a problem (the masked dancer) and a solution (the tool belt dancer) - the symphony music was just beautiful! Thanks for a great morning Room 5! Mrs. Oddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a Good feild trip (WOW 2 in a row)- Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dancer was absolutely the best (she didn't) look scared at all but she was probally scared out of her pants! (She probally practiced alot) Even with 1 mat!- Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. The WSO Field Trip today was so fun!!!! Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so glad you all had so much fun and stayed safe considering all the pirates around!From Jessica's Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WSO was absolutely fun because all the music was awesome and cool and my other favourite part was how the aerialist was so cool because it looked like she was going to fall but she never did!Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the iris dance. it looks, like a lot of people liked it too. i hope next year we see it !

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. The arilst was cool my favourite part was the ending. ericC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved all the dances but if i had to choose one it would definitely be the aerialist!!! She was amazing on the ropes WOW.-Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The music and the dances were so cool !!!The dances were very entertaining cause the dances went with the same tune of the music!-katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. At the W.S.O it was really cool when the lady climbed the 2 ropes and she didn't even fall off.

    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. The areallist rope dancing person was ssssssoooooo graceful I was so SCARD!!! I hoped the lady didn't fall off. P.S. I think she got the moast applase in the hole show!-Ronelle

    ReplyDelete