Tuesday 21 February 2012

Testing Chairs





Our chair worked both ways, feet up and down with your feet.  It was so fun because we get to experience new things! – Jessica
My chair didn’t work when I put my feet up but when they were down it worked.  It was more stable when my feet were down. – Kaelan
My partner was Maddox and when we presented our chair it kind of worked, but when we had to sit on it in different positions, down it went. – Lauren
Our chair worked because it had triangles and could hold us up with feet and without feet. It had to hold Jessica, but it held both of us. – Derek
For chair testing we had to make a chair out of newspaper and masking tape and it needed legs.  For our chair Sofia and me were partners. – Stacy
It was fun testing it.  I brought the chair home!  My partner was Sam. – Khang
My partner was Katie.  Katie’s and my chair worked. – Ethan
For our chair testing it was suppose to hold my cause I was lighter, that’s pretty much what everybody did but anyway it was able to hold Ethan to, then you and your partner had to decide who got to take the chair home.  If nobody wants it you had to recycle it. – Katie
When we were done making the chairs we got to test them. – Ronelle
When we were chair testing my partner was Kaelan.  We had to see how long we could sit on it for.  My chair only held till number 1 and then KABOOM, CRASH, BANG, we couldn’t do it. – Ally
When you got your chair you test it, the chair is made out of newspaper, you or your partner got to keep the chair, if your partner tells you, you can keep it or you can put it in the recycling. – Rhina
I got to sit on the chair! It passed with feet down and it passed without feet and it could go for a really long time! – Ronelle
My partner was Dante. I sat on the chair but it did not work, it  only worked when my feet were on the floor. – Sofia
My partner was Eric D. When we went to test the chair before the actual test Eric D. tried it and broke it. Well Eric D. wanted to try it. – Eric C.
For chair testing my partner was Mitchell.  We used problem solving partners.  I think me and Mitchell got 3 out of 3.  Mitchell got to take the chair home but I didn’t really care about taking the chair home besides it would probably break at  my house. – Cecilia

5 comments:

  1. Yes chair testing was so fun because you get to know what it fells like to build a chair but insted of wood or metal it's masking tape and news paper it was so fun and so awesome!Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it was really fun because its funny when you see your best freind fail and it cant even hold it self.





      derek

      Delete
    2. Derek got to bring the chair home. His brother actually used it to step on to get on the bunk bed. Pretty durable!

      Delete
  2. I think it should have been a little widder. I can't sit on it with my buddy Derek. From Derek's dog Niki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chair Ethan & Katie...all of your hard work and efforts are amazing!! Looks great in our living room!! Katie's Dad-Trevor

    ReplyDelete