Tuesday 21 February 2012

Creature Sharing




We did it in the meeting area and the presenter sat down in front of all of us and read their writing well we were drawing and when they were done they showed us their creatures. –Frances
My creature is coloured and I have a border and I can’t wait for the presentation. -Khang
What creature presentation is, is when one person is telling you what to draw and the others are drawing, at the end of it you show the picture that you drew, but the class can only us pencils and the person who drew can us pencil crayons, when your done you will give a kind compliment. –Rhian
I can’t wait until I get to share my creature; my creatures name is Clio it stands for: Creative! Lucky! Interesting! Outgoing! He is adorable, I can’t wait! –Sam
Everyone’s creature is awesome because after presenting they show their creature. The way our presentations work is Mrs. Kosolowski picks someone to go present and that person sits on Mrs. Kosolowski’s chair by the meeting area and starts reading. My creatures name is BOB, it is stands for Big, Old, Blob. –Lauren
We did our creature presentations, ya! –Ronelle
We have to write a kind compliment at the end. We had to be silent. –Heidi
My creatures name is Baby, Boo-Boo. When we presented we all had to be quiet. –Frances
The only thing you could say was can you say that again. –Heidi
We would read are descriptive sentences out loud to the class and after that we showed our drawings. –Heidi
You have to tell people what to draw to make your creature. –Mitchell
We had to try to draw the creature the way the person made it and everything was a surprise. –Heidi
Lots of people have done it and it looks really fun and so far everyone’s creatures are so unique! –Sam
For creature presentations we do mystery creatures and we give it names.  We drew creatures and we wrote sentences for our creatures. We do a group presentation then a whole class presentation. –Stacy
It was awesome, only a few of the people where done doing their presentations. –Sofia
My mystery creatures name is Nedward. – Ethan
For our mystery creature presentation we went and sat on Mrs.K’s chair then we said our lines and then when you were saying it they tried to draw it and when you are done and everyone else is done you reveal the creature .  Some were very surprising. – Ally
I thought I would be nervous but I wasn’t when I sat up on the chair but most people didn’t understand mine. – Derek
I didn’t present yet but I did do a lot.  My favourite presentation was Ronellle, her name was Buffy. – Jess
I did my creature presentation, I think I was the fourth or fifth to present. –Eric C.
When some of the kids in my class presented I had to try and draw it when they explained it. – Kaelan
For mystery creature you read your page in front of the whole class and they have a little box to draw in and if you need them to repeat you just put up your hand!  When they are all finished they show you their creature and you can see if your really close or not, then you give them a kind compliment on the lines below.  They are really awesome! – Katie
For the mystery creature presentation I was first and what you had to do was when it was the first time we were in small groups and you presented your sentences and once everyone was finished drawing what they heard from the sentences you would show your mystery creature. When we were in big groups which was the whole class we had to do the same thing except with the whole class and it was super exciting to be the first one to present my mystery creature! My mystery creature’s name was CHAAD with two A’s, he is so, so, so cute. – Cecilia

4 comments:

  1. the mystery creature presentation was so hard i tried to do what the audence wanted but there just so picky! Can you speak a little louder, Repeat that please! anyway i LOVED it - Ally<3:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked sharing my creature it was fun and listning i was fun to. EricC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that we still haven't got through all of the mystery creature presentations!!!But still it's very fun !!!!!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyones was SSSSSSOOOOOO origanal,and creative in many diffrent ways!-Ronelle

    ReplyDelete